Plan your visit now
Are you looking for a fun and entertaining activity in the Flemish Ardennes? Take a guided tour of the oldest family brewery in the country, which has been handed down from generation to generation since 1545. Learn about our story, experience the brewing process and taste our passion for beer!
- You can visit the brewery on weekdays (min. 15 people) or at the weekend
- Weekday visits: start at 9.30 AM or at 2 PM (in Dutch, French, English or German)
- Weekend visits: start at 10 AM or at 2 PM (only in Dutch)
- A brewery visit takes about 2 hours and includes a guided tour, a beer tasting (3 beers) and a gift set.
- You can only visit the brewery after making a reservation (via the website, by e-mail or by phone)
- Please note that there are a lot of stairs in the brewery. People with reduced mobility or wheelchair users unfortunately won’t be able to take the tour.
- Weekday visits: €10 per person or €150 for groups smaller than 15 people
- Weekend visits: €12 per person (16+). Children up to and including 11 years old take the tour for free, children aged 12 to 15 pay €6 (including consumption of water or lemonade)
- Wash your hands regularly and use the disinfectant hand gels provided in the brewery
- Strictly follow the instructions of the guides
- Stay at home if you feel ill